CRC is a non-profit organization that has been empowering individuals with disabilities and other challenges for over forty-five years to be as self-sufficient, self-determining and as successful as possible.
Our mission is to empower individuals with disabilities and other challenges to be as self-sufficient, self-determining and as successful as possible. People are supported in their own jobs and homes and integrated into community life; recognizing that they are unique, valued people and those communities are enriched by their participation.
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an ethical environment that respects integrity, accountability, diversity, traditions and enriches the experiences and quality of life for every individual.
- Haverhill Kiwanis
- Haverhill Rotary
- Haverhill Exchange
- Massachusetts Day Habilitation Coalition
- Association for Developmental Disability Providers (ADDP)
- Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- The Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers, Inc.