CRC provides a full range of vocational and supported employment programs funded through the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC), UMASS Acquired Brain Injury Waiver, NorthEast Veterans Outreach Center, City of Haverhill, and local school systems. The goal of these services is to provide individualized skills assessment, job placement and on the job supports for people interested in community employment. We provide employment services for people across the Greater Merrimack Valley who may have an identified disability, a brain injury, or a service Veteran.
Employment services offer people:
- Assessment and career exploration activities
- Training to gain valuable social and vocational skills
- Volunteer opportunities as a pathway to employment
- Assistance navigating online applications and job fairs
- Job placement services
- On the job support to maintain employment